Millwood Enrollment

What information do I need to enroll my student?
Must live in the Millwood School District
Two utility bill's in parents name
Students birth certificate 
Current shot record for each student
Parent's photo ID
If you are enrolling a high school student, you need to have their transcript
Central Enrollment - Cindy Glenn (405) 475-1019 
Office Hours M-F 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM