Health Portal App Troubleshooting
Self-registration can be completed via the Frontline Mobile or Desktop application.
- For Mobile, please go to the Apple App Store or Android Apps on Google Play, search for Frontline Health Portal, and download the app.
- As a Desktop user, please select the following link to access the registration portal.
*You will need to register as a family with the email you provided to the school district during your student registration. *If both parents/guardians provided their emails to the school district, you may use one of the emails to start one account or both emails to start more than one account.
Next steps to continue your registration:
- You will receive a verification email with a temporary password and a link to confirm your account. (Please check your email’s spam folder if you have not received the email in 10-15 minutes.)
- Reference the “Verify HealthOffice Portal Account” screen and follow the eSignature instructions. (Be sure to leave out any space(s) between /S/ and your name.) Click the checkbox beside “I agree” and select the “Verify” button to complete the email verification process.
- You will return to the Health Portal screen/login page and use the temporary password provided in the registration email to initiate the password creation process. The system will prompt you to change your password. Follow the instructions and remember to select the checkbox at the bottom of the screen. (A successful change will show “Your password has been successfully changed” (in green) under the password area.)
- Click on “Home” on the top menu bar. This selection will prompt you to register your first child to your account. You will need to provide the following information:
- Student Last Name
- Student Date of Birth
- Student School ID (as designated by the District)
- To register additional children, remain on the “Home” tab, click on “Add Person,” and continue this step until all your children are registered.